Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
au where rapunzel gets out of the tower and crosses paths with merida who is escaping from her arranged marriage and at first they don’t get along but then they get to know eachother and find out they have a lot in common and then everything is adventures and smooches
that’s all i want in life
28 notes (via starfleetbabe)
Original Universe-ish Prompts in no particular order
- How do Merida and Rapunzel meet? cuteness and fluff
- Merida and Rapunzel leaving the tower
- Merida takes Rapunzel to the fire falls.
- Merida finds out that Rapunzel hasn’t ever left the tower, how does she react?
- Rapunzel figures out that she’s the lost princess, how does this effect Merida and Rapunzel’s relationship?
- Their first kiss
- Vikings invade Scotland with dragons. Merida doesn’t want to go home and leave Rapunzel.
- Merida escaping marriage.
- Rapunzel reuniting with her parents and introducing them to her girlfriend.
- Merida coming out of the closet and Elinor and Fergus’ reactions
- Their first time
- Rapunzel experiencing new things
- Anything you want to write
- Art school AU- Rapunzel is a home schooled painter, naive and Merida is the first new person that she meets with no connection to her mother.
- Hogwarts AU
- College AU- Rapunzel is a home schooled prodigy and Merida went to public school. They live in the same dorm and become friends and then more.
- High school AU- much like the college AU but without the dorms Merida is Rapunzel’s first friend.
- Any ideas you have are welcome and I can and will edit the list of prompts.
Merida X Rapunzel has some good ones.
This list isn’t the end all be all for prompts.
Also, if you write fan-fiction that you’d like to be part of the comic, please tag it with #meripunzel comic or #meripunzel comic project or send me a link in the ask box.
Thank you and sorry for the wait(I had computer issues)- GHF
5 notes (via meripunzelcomic)
"Hey Merida," Rapunzel greeted her friend with a wave. "I got it just how you like it." she gestured to the coffee cup across from her.
"Hey," Merida sat down with a grin, and gave Rapunzel a quick kiss on the cheek. "So, you said you had something serious for us to talk about?" She asked, taking a small sip of the coffee.
Rapunzel bit the inside of her cheek and brushed a hand through her short brunette hair nervously. “Well, you know how Jack is always bothering me, about various things, about everything actually.”
"Do you want me to go give Frost a good hit in the noggin?" Merida asked, arching an eyebrow.
Rapunzel quickly shook her head. “No, it isn’t that. It’s just, I think he really has a thing for..” She looked around before dropping her voice into a whisper and leaned in towards Merida. “Hiccup.”
Merida coughed a couple times, before bursting into laughter. “Punzie, you know I love you and all of your brilliant ideas. But don’t you think that one is a bit far fetched?”
"No! I know you don’t believe that Jack is really the kind of guy to be like, but you know, it just seems.." Rapunzel shrugged. "Just watch the way he looks at Hiccup when we next all hang out okay? I think we were going to go see Thor later in the week."
"Ooh! I am excited for that movie! I cannot wait to see how it plays out, I know that it is going to be excellent." Merida grinned widely. "And sure, I’ll try and keep an eye out to see how Jack is acting, and if something is off with him, then we’ll talk about it.. But remember, you were like this about Flynn and Jack too."
"Jack liked Flynn, there’s no argument there Merida." Rapunzel crossed her arms.
"Sweetie, you just have a way of seeing what you want to see. Sometimes your right, but," Merida sighed.
"Like about you and me, because I am so right about that one." Rapunzel winked.
"Course you are," Merida shook her head. "Alright, we should get going, work and all." She stood up and gave Rapunzel another quick kiss, which the brunette happily returned.
14 notes (via rise-up-ye-guardians)
Page 1 of 31